PREP TIME: 10mins
TOTAL TIME: 45mins
- ½ cup of organic pumpkin (+ 1 additional tablespoon)
- 1 cup of almond butter (make sure there is no sugar added)
- ¼ cup of organic maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (or regular egg, but use flax to make this vegan)
- 1 scoop of Sunwarrior Protein (chocolate or natural)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon of pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 ½–2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice (depending on preference - always can add more, so start with 1 ½ )
- ¼ cup of Enjoy Life Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until smooth.
- Add in the vegan chocolate chips and lightly stir. (The batter will be a little runny, and that is okay; these cookies are meant to have more of a fluffy cake-like consistency)
- Using a tablespoon, scoop out batter and put on parchment paper, 6 at a time (recipe makes about 12–16 depending on size of your scoop)
- Bake each batch for 14 minutes
- Remove cookies to a plate and store in refrigerator so they can firm up
- Let sit for 20 minutes in the refrigerator so the flavors can settle.
Recipe thanks to Tommy Didario @tommydidario