12g organic cacao butter
20g hazelnut butter
20g + 15g maple syrup
10g cacao powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) Over a pan of simmering water on a very low heat, melt the cacao butter and hazelnut butter in a bowl.
2) Once melted turn the heat off and stir in the 20g maple syrup plus the cacao powder and protein powder.
3) Remove the bowl from the pan and place on one side.
4) Finally mix in the remaining 15g of maple syrup and the vanilla extract until everything is fully combined. Taste!
5) Press the mixture using your hand into baking paper and then refrigerate until set.
6) Slice into bitesize pieces & store in the refrigerator.